Thursday, August 1, 2013
How to Quit Your Job Professionally
1. Use simple, direct language
2. Realize this is not an exit interview.
3. Never burn a bridge.
4. Ask for a written letter of reference and commitment to give you a verbal referral on request.
5. Offer to submit, just for documentation purposes, a letter of resignation.
6. Never except a counter-offer
p.s. Have another job or business already lined up before quitting
Harpers Rule's: A Recruiters Guide to Finding a Dream Job and the Right Relationship, by Danny Cahill